20,000 CFM Dust Collector Rental
Industrial Dust Collector Rental with 20,000 CFM Rating
MES houses a substantial inventory of 20,000 CFM Dust Collector rental units. In fact, we have one of the largest dust collector rental fleets in the country!
Available in electric and diesel, these state-of-the-art cartridge pulse jet dust collectors are suited for both indoor & outdoor applications.
Our industrial dust collector rental units are engineered for the highest level of efficiency and dependability.
Inventory available coast-to-coast, including the Gulf Coast & California.
Please see below for specifications related to our 20,000 CFM industrial dust collector rental unit or view our 20,000 CFM Dust Collector PDF.
- Length: 260”
- Width: 102”
- Height Stowed: 122”
- Height Raised: 156”
- Weight: 11,500 Lbs.
- Air Volume: 20,000 CFM at 10” W.G.
- Power Source: 50HP, TEFC Motor – All Controls in NEWA 4 Weather-Proof Enclosure
- Frame: Extreme, Heavy-Duty Steel
- Frame Features: 6”x12” Fork Lift Pockets – Certified 4 Point Overhead Lifting Frame – 6 Heavy-Duty Drop & Pin Legs
- Filtration: 42 Easy Access Filter Cartridges of an 80/20 Polyester/Cellulose Blend – High Efficiency Cartridges – 8,000 Square Feet of Filter Media
- Filtration Air to Cloth Ratio: 2.3/1
- Filtration Air to Filter Ratio: 476 ACF
- Filter Cleaning: Continuous pulse jet filter cleaning
- Fan: Cincinnati Fan Class III Construction – Belt-Driven with “Quick Adjuster” System. Fan Includes Heavy-Duty Outlet Damper, Inspection Doors & Drain Valve
- Material Discharge: 3 Drum Loading Stations – 3 Easy Access Drum Covers with Cam Style Raising & Lowering System to Allow Safe Drum Changing. Isolation Valves Close Off Discharge Points Included at Each Loading Station
- Air Inlets: 4-16” Host Inlet Connections – 5 Ft. from Ground – Quick Connections, Includes 2-16” Cap for Unused Inlets
- 75 HP Motor = 20,000 CFM at 14” W.G.
- Soft Start Motor Starter
- Quiet Cube Package (90 Dba)
- Explosion Proof Options
MES also offers other industrial dust collector rental units ranging from 6,000 CFM all the way up to 45,000 CFM.
Competitive pricing and shipping are configured based on length of rental, amount of units rented and site location. Certain rental orders may qualify for free shipping.
All dust collector rental units undergo a complete inspection upon return, and receive systematic maintenance prior to being inventoried back into our rental fleet.